Eurofood Depot Special Social Distancing and Sanitation
Protocol Against Covid 19
Dear customers, employees and suppliers,
Eurofood Depot would like to update you on the status of our operations relating to the current the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. As of this writing, we are glad to report that all staff is healthy and our facility is still running.
We follow all the guidelines provided by the San Diego Health Department and we invite you to do the same.
Thank you for following the rules below:
- Avoid entering the store if you have cough or fever
- Number of customers limited to 2 at any one time
- Wear the gloves we give you
- Respect a 6 feet of separation from all persons in the store
- Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Not permitting customers to bring their own bags, mugs, or other reusable items from home.
We are all in this together,